Here's a little secret for you: We've always wanted to make a gift guide for ourselves. After all, we're hard-working Non-toxic Ninja Mamas that need some all-for-me-stuff every now and again. Amen? AMEN?? So we finally did it. We sat down and picked out everything that tickled our fancies, and put it all on this wishlist. We're pretty sure other do-it-all moms would appreciate things like this too. Our husbands have definitely been notified of this list along with our Ultimate Eco-Survivalist wishlist, so they can painlessly choose something we're each destined to love!
As usual, we've carefully chosen only the safest options for our wishlist because we want to be sure and treat ourselves with products that don't contain nasty toxic chemicals, 'cause that'd ruin it all, right?
P.S. Hover over each image before clicking to see why we’re recommending that particular item.[show-logos orderby='none' category='mom-christmas-guide-2014′ activeurl='new_nofollow' style='boxhighlight' interface='grid4′ tooltip='true-description' description='true' limit='0′ ]
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING GUIDES
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Babies Without Toxic Chemicals
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Kids Without Toxic Chemicals
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Tweens & Teens Without Toxic Chemicals
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Children Under 2 Years
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Preschoolers
- 19 Eco-Minded Christmas Gifts for Kids 8+
- The Ultimate Eco Survivalist Christmas Gift Guide
- How to Find a Non-toxic Artificial Christmas Tree